Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is my Brother Mark!! He such a Great Uncle to my 2 kids. Liam Lilly and Mark did so much together they would always hang out do fun stuff like go to the park or go on Bus Rides( Which Liam Loved to do) My Brother has been on his mission for about a month its seems so much longer then that its been hard having him gone hes my best friend and a Great Uncle to our kids too. I remember one day when Liam was going to hang out with his Uncle he came to me and said Mommie is Mark here yet and i said Soon the minute i say that here is Mark so Excited to pick up his Fav Nephew. These 3 had so many fun adventures together i know I will see my brother someday i just Want to say that im so blessed to have such a Wonderful brother in my life!! Couldnt of asked for a better one!! LOVE ya Mark!!! See ya in 2 years!!! Liam and Lilly Miss ya and so do i.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Liam loves taking pics

Liam loves taking pics

Liams Fav Uncle!!

Liams Fav Uncle!!